Chef Ace Champion
(920) 713-4941 De Pere, WI 54115
EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE Position Chef/Cooking Class Instructor/Host of The Food Network
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to communicate and adjust accordingly to people of all age groups. This includes training and communicating with staff as well as customer service.Voted by customers as the Customer service Champion for 3 out of 4 years at Copps Food Center as a meat cutter
- A friendly face and attitude at all times. “Not Exceptions!”
- A true visionary that lives by positive thinking and promoting its good health.
- TV Presence. Able to communicate to the viewers on a personal intimate level.
Equipment & Kitchen Knowledge
- Ability to multi-task in the most stressful and hostile of environments
- Skilled in operating almost all restaurant equipment
- Master Knifes-man/Precision cuts and measurement also preform/knife dancing tricks
- 20 years of culinary experience
- Author of “8 Steps To Your Perfect Meal”
Leadership & Management
Owner of Chef Champion LLC & Champions Production.
- Kitchen Manager (over 4 years) - managed many employees, as well as ordering, inventory, etc.
- Sous Chef (over 4 years) – assisted the Executive in supervising, ordering, inventory, cooking, etc.
- Seafood Manager over a high volume grocery store (over 3 years) – increased sales by 30 percent, instructed seafood classes, ordering, setup and take down of service cases, inventory, managed several employees, meat cutting. Etc.
- Executive Chef, General Manager, Event Coordinator, & Cooking Class Instructor/Teacher. Menu planning, instructor, marketing, etc.
- Culinary Manager & Event Coordinator (over 2 years) - Cooking Instructor, Overseeing all chefs and events, etc.
- High School Graduate from Saint Helena Central High in Greensburg, LA, class of (1995).
- Graduate of Fox Valley Tech’s Accelerated Culinary Arts, December 2012, with honors.
- Certified Spanish for Hospitality, /Serve Safe, First Aide/CPR certified, OSHA certified, Licenses Management, & Bartender Certified.
- Seafood & Meat Specialist (Certified)- Instructor of Seafood Classes including cooking, and demonstration of knowledge. Ordering and Managing. Master Meat Cutter for over 6 years.
- Over 20 years of Culinary Experience and knowledge in various cuisine as well as various positions and techniques
- Safe Serve/Osha & CPR Certified
Self-Achievements & Awards- 12 time Award Winning Chef
- Author of “8 Steps To Your Perfect Meal” September 2013
- Top 12, Best Over All & Best International Award (Reach Counseling "Just Desert" competition) - Feb. 2014
- Top 10, First Place Winner (54218) "2nd Annual Kids Food Award" competition - March 2014
- Top 10, Grand Price Winner (Minnesota Pork Administration) "Flavor Pitch Recipe Award" competition- June 2015
- Top 8 ,Peoples Choice Award (Wisconsin Pork Association Competition) at the Kalahari Resorts - Feb. 2016
- Semi-Pro football player for over 15 years. Finished my last season with a Championship
- Proud father of 3 beautiful children. And one Wonderful Wife
- Giving back to my community. Donated to over 25 charities in the last 3 years
Cooking Class/Demonstration/Media Events
Ledgestone Winery, Greenleaf, WI - Cooking with Wine - (Present)
Mona Rose Winery, Green Bay WI, - Cooking with Wine - (Present)
UW Fox Valley, Neenah, WI - Instructor of my book "8 Steps to your Perfect Meal" - (Present)
UW Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI - Instructor of my book "8 Steps to your Perfect Meal" - (Present)
Green Bay Yacht Club, Green Bay, WI- Cooking Class Demo- (Present)
Relish Cooking Store, Sheboygan, WI - Cooking Class Demo/Corporate Team Building - (Present)
Cooks Corner-Green Bay, WI (Culinary Manager/Instructor/Event Coordinator) - (Present)
The Bottle Room Bistro & Fine Wine & Craft Bear, Howard, WI (Cooking with Wine) - (December 2015)
Fox 11 "Living with Amy Show", Green Bay, WI (Guest Cooking Host) - (Present)
Fox 11 "Good Day Wisconsin", Green Bay, WI (Guest Cooking Host) - (Present)
Haven Solon & Spa, De Pere, WI (Healthy Cooking for the Skin) -Past
CBS-WFRV-TV local Channel 5 Live, Green Bay, WI (Cooking Show Host Past Day Spa, De Pere, WI (Health Cooking) - Past
Simon Creek Winery-Door County, WI (Cooking with Wine) - Past
Parallel 44 Winery & Vineyard, Door County, WI (Cooking with Wine) - Past
New Leaf Market Co-op-Green Bay, WI (Healthy Cooking) - Past
January 2016 President/CEO/Executive Producer/Content Creator/Writer/Host & More (Present)
January 2013 President/CEO/Recipe Developer/Visionary Motivational Speaker/Culinary Instructor/Author/Private Chef & More (Present)
- February 2015 Cooking Class Instructor/Seminar (8 Steps To Your Perfect Meal), (part-time)-UW Fox Valley, Menasha, WI & UW Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI (Present)
- December 2014 - Cooking Class Instructor -The Bottle Room, cooking with wine, Howard, WI (Present)
- March 2014 - Cooking Class Instructor, (part-time)-Day Spa, healthy cooking, De Pere, WI
- September 2013 - Author, (part-time)-M & B Solutions, publishing and self-achievement. Green Bay, WI 920- 468-9316. Contact: Mike or Bonnie-Owners
- October 2013 - Motivational Speaker, (part-time)-Fox Valley Technical College, marketing department. Appleton, WI 920-735-5738. Contact: Chris-Marketing Director (Present)
- January 2013 - Cooking Class Instructor, (part-time)-Captains Walk Winery, cooking with wine. Green Bay, WI 920-431-9255. Contact: Jocelyn-Event Coordinator or Pj-Manager (June 2014)
- January 2013 - Cooking Class Instructor, (part-time)-St. Norbert University, cooking classes. De Pere, WI 920-403-3494. Contact: Amy-Event Coordinator of Language Arts (May 2013)
- January 2013 - Culinary Manager/Cooking Class Instructor, (part-time)-Cooks Corner, cooking store Nations Largest Cooking Store. Green Bay, WI 920-964-0249. Contact: Katherine-Cooking Show Manager (May 2017)
- February 2013 -2014 - Dietary Chef, (full-time)-Golden Living Center/Village Gardens, skilled nursing home, Green Bay, WI 920-499-5177. Contact: Rob Hodges Manager (Past)
- Aug. 2011 to Dec. 2012 - Executive Chef, General Manager, Event Coordinator, Cook Class Instructor (full- time) Plum Hill Cafe, Kaukauna,Wisconsin 920-585-9625. Contact: Owner- Dave Klister
- June 2003 to Jun. 2007 - Meat Cutter/Seafood Manager/Customer Service (full-time), Copps Food Center, grocery store Green Bay, WI 920-469-8293 Contact: Stephanie Human Resources
- March 1997 to 2002 - Sausage Maker/Shooter/Packager/Venison Butcher/etc. (full-time) Crescent City Meats, sausage plant New Orleans, LA 504-737-0569 Contact: Jerry Hanford-Owner
Rachel Graf: De Pere, WI Massage Therapist-Cosmetologist – The Day Spay & Imagine Chiropractic: 920- 7134325
Elston Taylor: Pulaski, WI IT Department-American Food Group 920-737-5502
Dr. Angie: Green Bay, WI Chiropractor- Imagine Chiropractic 920-434-9915
More references available upon request.